The Centerpiece’s Floral Design Workshop
Join us for a fun and illuminating DIY floral design workshop!
Interested in learning flower arranging techniques from a pro? We’ll teach you how to make your own beautiful, organic, seasonal floral arrangement in a vase. In this class you'll have the chance to make your own “designer’s choice” using a selection of our freshest seasonal flowers. Our master floral designer, Ángel, will walk you through the process step-by-step, while allowing you the freedom to create your own unique arrangement to take home. No pressure, all fun!
We’re excited to welcome you into our shop on Centre Street in West Roxbury, where you’ll enjoy a 1 to 1.5 hour interactive class. Please see the map for location details and parking.
Autumn: Embrace the jewel tones of the fall season and create a more traditional centerpiece that feels just as rich.
Date: Sat. October 22nd, 2022 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Cost: $125 per person + tax
Holiday : Get into the holiday spirit with our final class of the year that will focus on a more festive flair!
Date: Sat. December 10th, 2022 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Cost: $155 per person + tax
PLEASE SELECT "PREFER TO PICK UP" OPTION AT THE CHECKOUT - TO AVOID DELIVERY FEE
Location: The Centerpiece Flower Shop, 2051 Centre St., West Roxbury, MA 02132
Length: The class will last for about 60 – 90 minutes
The workshop includes:
• Step-by-step guide to creating a gorgeous holiday centerpiece arrangement
• Tips and tricks for selecting and arranging fresh florals
• All materials and tools: florals, clippers, vases, etc.
• Cold drinks and salty snacks to sip and munch while working
• Upon registration you will receive a confirmation email with details
FOR ALL CLASSES
Here’s how we’re adapting to keep everyone safe:
• Masks are optional for all workshops.
• We adhere to all City of Boston regulations concerning Covid.
• Each person will be provided with their own set of tools to use during the workshop. These will be sanitized after each use.
• We continue to practice our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing throughout the store to make your experience as safe as possible.
• Due to the interactive nature of the class, you will be within a few feet of other participants.
• We keep our doors open to allow for maximum ventilation, weather permitting.
• Should you be experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms we ask that you stay home, and contact us to book in for a different date.
Is there parking?
Yes! There is ample parking behind our shop in the Blanchard’s Liquor Store parking lot, along with free on-street parking on Centre Street.
Where is the workshop space located?
Our workshop space is our flower shop at 2051 Centre Street in West Roxbury. Please see the map here. It is just minutes away from the heart of West Roxbury, easily accessible by car, bus, bike, or Commuter Rail train.
Are the tickets refundable?
All workshop tickets are non-refundable. Should you need to cancel for any reason, please contact us 72 hours before the event by calling the shop at 617-323-6262 to make any necessary changes. Any changes within 72 hours of the workshop are not guaranteed.
What if I need to change my date?
Please contact us at email@example.com or call the shop at 617-323-6262 to make any necessary changes at least 3 days before the class. Any changes within 72 hours of the workshop are not guaranteed.